Davis Staffing, Inc. is accepting applications for Customer Service Representatives for a client in Glenwood, IL
Candidate will oversee all aspects of the customer order process. Job duties include:
Processing of International/Domestic orders, returns & shipments, in Order management system.
Act as an information source on customer service issues, taking and placing calls and emails.
Verifying model, part numbers, pricing & terms for accuracy.
Provide quality responses regarding product availability, status and delivery of customer orders.
Work closely with internal and external global customer base.
The skills and experience needed for this job includes:
- At least five years of Customer Service / Order Entry experience.
- Proficient in International documentation requirements.
- Working knowledge of International freight and shipping terms.
- Microsoft Office & Lync or like system
- Working knowledge of Oracle, AS400, Visma or similar system
- Strong communication
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fast and accurate data entry ability
- Strong attention to detail
- Good organizational skills
- Flexibility to multi-task and work in a team environment
- Excellent time management, prioritizing tasks and meeting deadlines
This is a temp to hire position
Must be available to work between the hours of 7:30am and 6:00pm
Must submit to and pass a drug screen
Davis Staffing participates in the E-verify program