Packers needed in Sauk Village & South Chicago Heights, IL. Starting pay at $17.00 per hour. Weekly pay.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Pick, inspect, and pack finished product.
- Inspect parts to the quality requirements as listed in the quality manual and/or the customer specification.
- Pack parts according to the requirements per the product specification sheet.
- Apply labels or other identification to cartons/product during stages of manufacture and assembly.
- Stack completed cartons onto pallets in the configuration per product spec sheet when performing repack.
- Report immediately to the line operator and/or production lead any safety problems, quality problems, or material problems.
- Assemble and disassemble cartons as needed.
- Perform rework as needed, document losses and defects as required, and complete any appropriate documentation per the rework instructions.
Job Details Include:
- Temp to Hire
- 3rd Shift (7:00pm-7:00am)
- Monday-Sunday (Rotating Schedule)
- Pay Rate: $17.00 per hour.
Job Qualifications Include:
- Must have 1+ years of recent packer experience (resume required).
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to walk, stand, bend, and stoop 12 hours per day.
- Steel toe shoes required.
- Davis Staffing, Inc. participates in E-verify program.
No keywords were found.